Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Fighter's Quote about Fedor

"Fedor has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Fedor Emelianenko." - Bas Rutten

"Probably the best ever lived....he's a living legend right now and I don't think there's a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world." - Diego Sanchez

"Fedor is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see." - Frank Trigg

"Fedor is a machine." - Don Frye

"The best fighter to climb into ANY arena is Emelianenko fedor. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody." - Kevin Randleman

"He is the BEST." - Mark Coleman

"The best in the world, no doubt." - Phil Baroni

"Look, I've fought many people from around the world, so I've seen many strong fighters. But like him, never." - Renato Sobral

"Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself." - Brandon Vera

"He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the sh*t " - Mark Hunt

"Fedor is the best pfp fighter in the world." - Randy Couture

"I can't say I'm the best in the world, there are many good fighters I haven't fought yet." -Fedor Emelianenko

No comments:

Post a Comment